Pure Rangers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pure Rangers

Forum of the Pure Rangers, a guild of the Eternal Lands mmorpg

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Pure Rangers and Allies 4th Annual Christmas Party!

Go down 
+2
northstar
PhilDaBurn
6 posters
AuthorMessage
PhilDaBurn

Pure Rangers and Allies 4th Annual Christmas Party! Empty
PostSubject: Pure Rangers and Allies 4th Annual Christmas Party!   Pure Rangers and Allies 4th Annual Christmas Party! EmptySun 22 Nov 2009, 04:45

The season of giving is here. If anyone from Pure Rangers (*PR*), Rivan Warriors (Riva), Fear (FeaR), Fire Dragons ({FD}), His Infernal Majesty (HIM), Fallen Angels (>FA<), LT United (LT), lost (lost), Syndicate (SynD), Situ (SiTu), Spania Universia (Ozú!), or Knight Alliance (*KA*) would like to be a Secret Santa, please reply to this post or PM me in-game.

Note: Do you have a friend who wants to participate but is not a member of one of the guilds listed above? Please, feel free to invite them. The more, the merrier.

Secret Santa Program Description

People wanting to participate should do so by replying to this post or by sending me an in-game PM. Intentions to participate must be posted here before December 5. All participants will be shown on this message.

On December 5th, I will send in-game PM's or forum e-mails to all participants telling you who you are to prepare a gift for - you will be their Secret Santa (Ho Ho Ho). Someone else will be assigned to be YOUR Secret Santa.

So that I can attempt to match people up fairly, please provide me with the average of your two highest skills. My two highest skills are 106 and 93 for an average of 100. A gift or gifts with a suggested total value of around your average/10 * 1k gc should be prepared for that person. When I contact you with the name, I will also let you know that person's carry capacity. Gifts will be exchanged at our party (see below) and the recipients need to be able to carry their gift(s) with them when the party is over.

So, armed with the secret of who you're preparing a gift for, your job is to secretly and discretely pay attention to your person and determine something you think they would like to have or something you've overheard them saying they would like. Please keep it a SECRET.

When's the party?

On Saturday, December 19th, around 19:00 GMT, we'll meet under the Christmas Tree on Isle of the Forgotten. Cold damage is possible while outside on Isle of the Forgotten. Adequate clothing such as leather torso and leather pants to protect from the cold should be worn. (If you need help determining what time the event will be where you are, follow this link: Time Zone Converter.)

So, if you would like to participate, please respond with your in-game name if it is different from your forum name, your guild, your carry capacity, and the average of your two highest skills in order to become a Secret Santa.

(If you're unable to use this forum, please PM me in-game to sign up.)

-- PhilDaBurn

Phase 1 - Registration
Participant's Name / Guild / EMU / Skills Average

Northstar / *PR* / 700 / 86
Wolverine / Ozú! / 500 / 130
Rasere / *PR* / 420 / 42
Cyberwulf / {FD} / 760 / 116
Wolfwitch / *PR* / 860 / 97
Eldion / *PR* / 500 / 63
Tagid / *KA* / 640 / 68
Sir_Taco / *KA* / 360 / 42
Theryndan / *PR* / 360 / 89

--------
Goranu / *KA* / 480 / 54

Last edited by PhilDaBurn on Tue 08 Dec 2009, 05:21; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
northstar

PostSubject: Re: Pure Rangers and Allies 4th Annual Christmas Party!   Pure Rangers and Allies 4th Annual Christmas Party! EmptySun 22 Nov 2009, 05:02

Count me in please:)
Back to top Go down
northstar

PostSubject: Re: Pure Rangers and Allies 4th Annual Christmas Party!   Pure Rangers and Allies 4th Annual Christmas Party! EmptySun 22 Nov 2009, 05:10

My highest skills are harvest 90 and defence 81 so i average 86 or will soon, my carry capacity is 740 so 700 or less would be best. santa

Last edited by northstar on Sun 22 Nov 2009, 05:11; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot this)
Back to top Go down
Rasere

PostSubject: Re: Pure Rangers and Allies 4th Annual Christmas Party!   Pure Rangers and Allies 4th Annual Christmas Party! EmptyMon 23 Nov 2009, 00:38

I am Rasere. I have a carrying Cap of 420. My average is... 42 Razz (but does that really matter?)
Back to top Go down
Cyberwulf

PostSubject: Re: Pure Rangers and Allies 4th Annual Christmas Party!   Pure Rangers and Allies 4th Annual Christmas Party! EmptyMon 23 Nov 2009, 03:39

ok, put me in too, my emu 760 highest skill har 130 and ive 2 on place 2 with 102(alch and att) 3rd is eng with lvl 100 Wink but pls pm for some more infos Smile

greatings santa
Back to top Go down
WolfWitch
Admin
WolfWitch

PostSubject: Re: Pure Rangers and Allies 4th Annual Christmas Party!   Pure Rangers and Allies 4th Annual Christmas Party! EmptyWed 25 Nov 2009, 19:21

Count me in as always Smile 860 EMU Smile
Back to top Go down
eldion

PostSubject: Re: Pure Rangers and Allies 4th Annual Christmas Party!   Pure Rangers and Allies 4th Annual Christmas Party! EmptyWed 25 Nov 2009, 22:47

I'm in. Emu is 500. Skill average is 63. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pure Rangers and Allies 4th Annual Christmas Party!   Pure Rangers and Allies 4th Annual Christmas Party! Empty

Back to top Go down

Pure Rangers and Allies 4th Annual Christmas Party!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pure Rangers :: News :: Announcements-
Jump to: